Notepad++ is a tremendous text and ASCII text file editor makes written material text a lot of easier. and plenty of options makes the repetitive task done among seconds with macros, extended realize and replace, and alternative straightforward one-click choices. Here is that the trick take away remove line breaks from a document in Notepad++ with the realize and Replace possibility.
Here are the steps.
- first, add or open your text to Notepad++.
- Press “Ctrl+H” to open the realize and Replace Window.
- choose the “Extended” possibility on the “Search Mode” on the all-time low left of the window.
- On the “Find What” textbox add “\r ” which suggests printing operation in c programming.
- On the “Replace With” add an area or a comma(,) to form the output clearer.
Get your work done quickly with this feature on your large text files or documents.